Baltic amber is fossilized resin produced by Northern European trees from 50 million years ago. Found in the Baltic Sea, it has been used for centuries in Europe for a variety of ailments. Releasing small trace amounts of succinic acid, Baltic amber's anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties are recognized by allopathic medicine as a natural analgesic.
Natural Relief - Safe - Effective
Lab tested for safety comliancy
GIA certified Baltic amber
- Handmade with 100% certified Baltic amber.
- Helps to relieve pain and inflammation. Must be in contact with the skin.
- Please note that baltic amber is a completely natural material and slight color variation from pictures may occur.
- May be in contact with plain water, however it is preferable to remove it before bathing or swimming to increase its lifespan.
- You should be able to run two fingers along your baby’s neck under the necklace. The necklace must never reach passed your baby’s chin.
- Whenever your baby shows the first signs of teething, it’s time to try this product.
- This product has a safety release and is tested by a third party lab & meet all safety standards.
- Parent/adult must supervise children at all times when wearing any type of jewelry. Necklace must be fitted properly & taken off at night time.